Tridea Partners LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is looking for motivated professionals to join our team as a Microsoft .Net Developer and to be located Solana Beach, CA.
Our team of Dynamics Consultants and Developers build business value for our clients by implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM solutions.
This is a development position responsible for supporting our existing Dynamics GP and CRM clients and participating in new client implementations and projects led by our Senior Functional and Technical GP Consultants:
- Participate in technical design discussions, advising our Functional Consultants on proposed solutions based on best practices and the customer’s business and technical requirements
- Develop, test, document, install, deploy, and support code additions and modifications
- Work all issues to resolution
- Work with third party technical suppliers as needed to provide a complete business solution for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
- Technical skills required include:
- Object oriented development knowledge
- C# and or VB.Net development
- SQL Reporting Services design and programming
- Transact-SQL programming
- Knowledge of basic accounting and experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or CRM preferred
- Fast Learner
- Professional demeanor and ability to display a positive professional attitude
- Ability to work in teams and multitask
- Attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills
*This is a full time position with full benefits
*Compensation commensurate with experience and skill level
*Eligible for bonus and 401k plan
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. Tridea Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.