Tridea Partners LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is looking for motivated professionals to join our team as Dynamics GP Senior Consultant and to be located Irvine, CA.
Our team of Dynamics Consultants build business value for our clients by implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, and CRM solutions.
This is a client facing role with lead responsibility for supporting our existing Dynamics GP clients and implementing new client GP solutions:
- Lead the functional analysis and design discussions, advising clients on the use of the solutions based on best practices and the customer’s business processes focusing on accounting, inventory control, and manufacturing.
- Identify and document gaps between standard GP processes and customer's business processes.
- Document functional design specifications, including modifications
- Identify issues, recognize risks to implementation and communicate to client and project team
- Configure Dynamics GP modules
- Work with development team on testing and implementation of code modifications
- Create training materials, provide functional training and support for customers
- Work all issues to resolution
- Work with third parties when needed to provide business solution for customer
- Support the sales team with product demo’s to potential customers
- 5-6 years of prior work experience in business finance and accounting
- 2-3 years of experience using Dynamics GP or similar ERP solution
- Experience in implementing GP or similar ERP system preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, or MIS desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with business processes best practices and transaction flows in various industries
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to work in teams, manage projects and multitask
- Professional demeanor and ability to display a positive professional attitude
- Attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills including initial contact through problem resolution
Employment Eligibility Verification: This positions requires the candidate is eligible to work in the United States.Tridea Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.