Tridea Partners LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is looking for motivated professionals to join our team as a Dynamics AX Support and Application Consultant and to be located Irvine, CA.
Our team of Dynamics Consultants build business value for our clients by implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, and CRM solutions.
This is a client facing role with lead responsibility for supporting our existing Dynamics AX clients and participating in new client implementations and projects led by our Senior Consultants:
- Service AX support calls/emails and provide superior help desk performance as measured by ticket quality, call quality, resolution quality and timing, and overall client satisfaction
- Participate in functional analysis and design discussions, advising clients on the use of the solutions based on best practices and the client’s business processes.
- Identify and document gaps between standard AX processes and client's business processes.
- Document functional design specifications, including code modifications
- Identify issues, recognize risks to implementation and communicate to client and project team
- Configure Dynamics AX modules
- Work with development team on testing and implementation of code modifications
- Create training materials, provide functional training and support for clients
- Work all issues to resolution
- Work with third parties when needed to provide business solutions for the client
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Operations, or MIS
- Experience using Dynamics AX or similar ERP solution a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with business processes best practices and transaction flows in business
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to work in teams, manage projects and multitask
- Professional demeanor and ability to display a positive professional attitude
- Attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills including initial contact through problem resolution
*This is a full time position with full benefits
*Compensation commensurate with experience and skill level
*Eligible for bonus plan and 401(k) with company match
*Some Travel required
Employment Eligibility Verification: This positions requires the candidate is eligible to work in the United States.Tridea Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.