Microsoft is now releasing the latest and greatest version of its Microsoft Dynamics CRM & CRM Online solution. For existing CRM Online customers, you will receive this update automatically as Microsoft rolls it out to the current SAAS customers. If you’re a CRM On-Premise client who’s current on your enhancement plan, you’ll have the option to get the upgrade as of November 30th 2015.
This new edition contains many major new enhancements and dozens (hundreds?) of small features and fixes. Let’s take a look at some:
Harness the power of machine learning and predictive analytics to deliver intelligent processes for sales. Capabilities include Sales intelligent product suggestions for cross-sell, also adding intelligent and contextual guidance throughout the entire customer journey.
FantasySalesTeam’s a unique gamification solution that helps sales organizations boost sales productivity, revenue, and user adoption through unique and fun team-based competition.
Interactive Service Hub
This new online UX provides role based scenarios to deliver tailored application experiences for agents and support team leads.
Microsoft Social Engagement is a powerful social intelligence and engagement tool that helps you gain social insights about your topics you care about. We have four capabilities.
- Social Listening: Supports 20 languages and following sources: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube videos, WordPress and Tumblr Blogs and over 3,500 news publications and wires, and custom sources via RSS
- Know key influencers – not just on your topics, but on the social web as a whole. Filter by Reach is based on Klout for Twitter
- Trend alerts notifies you of market trends around your topics and post alerts notifies designated people when key words are mentioned.
- Post alerts lets you set up notifications so certain people will be notified when key words of interest to you are mentioned. This lets you follow up with deeper investigation or engage early to control the message.
- Intelligent Social: Sentiment Analysis: MSE’s unique sentiment analysis uses a machine learning model that is trained on native language and emoticon dictionaries. Sentiment is calculated on every post based on words, phrases and symbols contained – in all 20 supported languages. This helps you identify whether there are positive, negative feelings about your product or brand and can be helpful for shaping messaging and sales conversations more effectively. The model learns from customer inputs and adapts to the specific language nuances and terminology of the customer’s domain.
- Share of Voice: shows volume of discussion is coming happening on each source.
- Buzz Analysis: Intuitive and interactive dashboards provides intelligence around volume, share of voice, content analysis, sentiment and location.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or to setup a free 30-day trial, please contact us!
This post was written by Eric Klauss, Sales Executive at Tridea Partners. Tridea Partners is a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.