Does your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution need a health check?
Does Microsoft no longer support your Dynamics GP solution?
Are your users struggling to access critical information?
Is your solution incompatible with your current hardware?
Have your business processes recently been modified?
Are you missing out on the newest features of Dynamics GP?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution could use a Tridea Health Check.
Over time, your business strategies, resources and needs change, ultimately affecting your technology solutions. Tridea Health Check allows you to take a proactive approach to ensure optimum productivity and availability of your line of business systems. Tridea will assess your Microsoft Dynamics GP system and the associated business processes to identify functional optimization opportunities.
Tridea health check includes:
- Interview of key users and business area leaders within the organization to analyze how the solution is being used, current business needs and requirements.
- Review of various solution parameters to assess whether the solution is configured in the most optimal way, based on the interviews with the staff and how they are processing within the solution.
- Review your current GP version to see if you can benefit from a newer release of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Review of how the organization is staffed and what processes are in place for providing support to their user community, for the purpose of recommending efficiency-gainers or cost-savings.
If interested in setting up a Tridea Health Check for your organization, visit our website submit the form below to get started!
Well, it’s that time of the year again.
1096 Modification requests should start any day from our clients. The IRS has decided to change their 1096 form adding requirements. The most common request from our clients is adding the Contact Name and E-mail Address to the 1096 form.
Contact name is relatively easy. If you’re already in the Print 1099 screen just click on the Address ID you have selected for the 1099.
- This will open the Company Address Setup screen.
- Scroll down to the Contact line and input the appropriate Name or Title in the available space.
Now that you are in the Company Address Setup screen scan to the right of the Address ID and you will see a small globe. This represents internet information.
- Click on the globe
- The internet information setup screen will appear.
- The select information for: should default in as Company.
- Confirm the Address ID you want to modify.
- In the E-mail Address information area, select To: and input the e-mail address you want to assign.
- This will trigger Exchange to try and Validate the email address, just click Cancel
- Save the changes
You are now done with the Setup Changes. Test print your 1096 Form, your Contact name and E-mail address will print on the appropriate line.
This article was written by Dean Anderson, Senior Dynamics GP Consultant for Tridea Partners. Tridea is a leading Microsoft Dynamics provider.
Enjoy your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 Feature of the Day!
Requisition inquiry visual when all quantities will not be fulfilled
Are you a Tridea client interested in installing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2?
Contact us first! Tridea Partners 858.755.3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Tridea Partners, Microsoft Dynamics Partner www.trideapartners.com
Read original post at: http://community.dynamics.com/gp/b/gpteamblog/default.aspx
Join Tridea for our annual Dynamics GP year-end close webinar! We will share best practices related to year-end processes for your Microsoft Dynamics GP system. We will cover the top three modules General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Event Details: Wednesday: December 14, 2016 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PST)
Presenter: Kaydee Baker – Tridea Partners
This is one of our most popular webinar. Don’t miss it!