There is now another marketing automation offering available for Dynamics CRM and it’s provided directly by Microsoft and is called Microsoft Dynamics Marketing. In the past, Dynamics CRM and its partners relied on 3rd party products to address automated marketing including ClickDimensions, CoreMotives, ExactTarget, Constant Contact, eTrigue and other systems that integrated with Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM application.
These 3rd party systems go well beyond the basic Dynamics CRM capabilities of simple marketing list creation and management, marketing event tracking and basic email campaigns management available in core Dynamics CRM. These systems provide advanced tools such as email broadcasts, management and analytics, with nicely formatted email templates and email creation tools. They also allow you to view lead activity on your website, capture lead information and form data and design automated nurture programs. Some of them also allow you to setup advanced surveys to send to leads, opportunities, customers and contacts.
Now with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, one can get all of this 3rd party functionality by Microsoft’s application with the exception of sending and managing surveys. Furthermore, Dynamics Marketing also has added a Marketing Resource Management functionality that allows you to manage all your marketing efforts from task and activity creation, to activity tracking, approvals and budget management. This tool also allows for the automated creation of marketing assets with approvals, as well as brand, advertising and program management and collaboration. Dynamics Marketing also has further capabilities for Social Engagement management for tracking the voice of your prospect and customer across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
It should be noted that ClickDimension and the other 3rd party products do have a head start on these marketing automation tools so today they will go a bit deeper in some of the core functionality. However, things may evolve and change quicker with the budgets of Microsoft and future enhancements due for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing. Check out this new functionality for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-marketing.aspx
This article was written by Andy Collins, Partner at Tridea Partners. Tridea is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner. www.trideapartners.com
Microsoft is now releasing the latest and greatest version of its Microsoft Dynamics CRM & CRM Online solution. For existing CRM Online customers, you will receive this update automatically as Microsoft rolls it out to the current SAAS customers. If you’re a CRM On-Premise client who’s current on your enhancement plan, you’ll have the option to get the upgrade as of November 30th 2015.
This new edition contains many major new enhancements and dozens (hundreds?) of small features and fixes. Let’s take a look at some:
Harness the power of machine learning and predictive analytics to deliver intelligent processes for sales. Capabilities include Sales intelligent product suggestions for cross-sell, also adding intelligent and contextual guidance throughout the entire customer journey.
FantasySalesTeam’s a unique gamification solution that helps sales organizations boost sales productivity, revenue, and user adoption through unique and fun team-based competition.
Interactive Service Hub
This new online UX provides role based scenarios to deliver tailored application experiences for agents and support team leads.
Microsoft Social Engagement is a powerful social intelligence and engagement tool that helps you gain social insights about your topics you care about. We have four capabilities.
- Social Listening: Supports 20 languages and following sources: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube videos, WordPress and Tumblr Blogs and over 3,500 news publications and wires, and custom sources via RSS
- Know key influencers – not just on your topics, but on the social web as a whole. Filter by Reach is based on Klout for Twitter
- Trend alerts notifies you of market trends around your topics and post alerts notifies designated people when key words are mentioned.
- Post alerts lets you set up notifications so certain people will be notified when key words of interest to you are mentioned. This lets you follow up with deeper investigation or engage early to control the message.
- Intelligent Social: Sentiment Analysis: MSE’s unique sentiment analysis uses a machine learning model that is trained on native language and emoticon dictionaries. Sentiment is calculated on every post based on words, phrases and symbols contained – in all 20 supported languages. This helps you identify whether there are positive, negative feelings about your product or brand and can be helpful for shaping messaging and sales conversations more effectively. The model learns from customer inputs and adapts to the specific language nuances and terminology of the customer’s domain.
- Share of Voice: shows volume of discussion is coming happening on each source.
- Buzz Analysis: Intuitive and interactive dashboards provides intelligence around volume, share of voice, content analysis, sentiment and location.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or to setup a free 30-day trial, please contact us!
This post was written by Eric Klauss, Sales Executive at Tridea Partners. Tridea Partners is a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 is coming and is set to be released in Q4 of this year- get excited! The main focus for the 2016 release is – the customer. By reinventing productivity and focusing on sales, intelligence, unified service and mobility Microsoft aims to help companies achieve customer satisfaction and success.
Sales: Sales activities, accounts and opportunities will now directly be embedded within Cortana. Check out the video here!
In addition to Cortana Integration, Microsoft is introducing new excel templates which will help automate many principal tasks such as creating forecasts or calculating sales commissions. Microsoft is also introducing Document Generation within CRM; manually exporting data into Word to create quotes, orders or invoices will now be a thing of the past!
Intelligence: Microsoft is introducing capabilities such as intelligent product suggestions and case recommendations for resolving customer service disputes. In terms of Social intelligence Microsoft has now made it possible for users to search boards and forums via RSS including internal RSS feeds such as Yammer. Another great feature to mention, CRM Online 2016 will now include a role specific learning layer to help answer questions for each release, allowing users to speed up the learning curve.
Service: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 will feature both Parature and FieldOne (acquired earlier this year), adding field service capabilities to customer service.
Mobility: CRM 2016 will introduce the full offline experience in regards to mobile capabilities. This means users will be allowed to continue working while offline and once they go back online all changes will automatically synch with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
To learn more check out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Release Preview Guide.
Download (PDF, 3.71MB)
This article was written by Andrea Stenquist, Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant for Tridea Partners. Tridea is a leading Microsoft Dynamics provider.