The possibilities are really endless in the Life Sciences Industry with products created every day that are changing lives for the better. That’s a lot of weight for one industry’s shoulders and without a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution in place, it’s easy to lose sight of these important end goals.
Time-to-market and profitability pressures are also more intense than ever before. Life Sciences organizations need to balance the manufacturing of existing products as well as the creation of entirely new products against the demands of the market today.
Discover how to manage all of this while also nurturing innovation, improving decision making, and streamlining your current operations
Discover how your research teams can have intuitive tracking and management tools right at their fingertips.
Discover how you can have real-time access to production processes and overall business operations to ensure development goes smoothly and issues are addressed before they cause major problems.
Discover how you can be sure the appropriate controls, audit trails, security, and documentation requirements are met for today’s regulated environment.
Release to Market
Discover how you can have proper project accounting and advanced requisition systems in place to control project costs.
Discover how Microsoft Dynamics ERP manages all this and more with the following functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP provides rich functionality to support production and commercialization processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP automatically documents and captures how a given business process is transacted in the ERP system, supporting key compliance requirements for the FDA including 21 CFR Part 11, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP supports serial/lot control, quality assurance, system validation, and requisition management (including ‘Punch Out’ to lab vendors).
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP breaks out cost allocations for projects.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP enables you to improve product quality and safety, reduce organizational risk, and increase customer satisfaction through controlled document management, audit trails, and electronic signatures.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP captures and manages costs, including time and expenses associated with performing clinical trials
Why Microsoft Dynamics and Tridea Partners?
Tridea Partners helps companies unlock the value of their business applications. By engaging Tridea Partners, you gain a partner that is committed to your business success. We work with you to automate your company’s unique business processes, integrate existing systems and people, assist with necessary business practice adjustments, and ensure the solution will scale with your company’s growth.
Personnel: Tridea Partners focuses on hiring consultants with deep experience in the Life Sciences industry and has gained extensive experience through the completion of over 100 ERP implementations in the industry.
Solutions: Tridea Partners has developed custom software solutions that enhance and extend Microsoft Dynamics ERP to support the needs of the Life Sciences industry, specifically project accounting, quality assurance and order entry.
Implementation Methodology: Tridea Partners uses an implementation methodology that addresses the challenges within the Life Sciences industry. This implementation methodology focuses around a detailed understanding of key business processes, segregation of duties, security and audit trails, collaborative configuration, sign-off and finally testing and system validation.