The capabilities in the Spring ’18 release of Dynamics 365 for Sales, empower your sales team with more intelligence and analytics, deeper integrations with LinkedIn and Office 365, and consistent user experience for web, mobile, and clients using the Unified Interface framework.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights of the release:
- Embedded intelligence lets sellers focus on selling. Embedded intelligence collects, manages, and analyzes the diverse data and communications throughout the sales process, and then automatically suggests relevant actions and captures relevant activities to let salespeople spend more time selling.
- Embedded intelligence features introduced with this release are:
- Relationship assistant, Auto capture, and Email engagement (previously these were part of a group of features named Relationship Insights) provide sales intelligence and are embedded within the Sales app.
- The Sales app is built on the Unified Interface framework for consistent user experience. The Sales app delivers a consistent, uniform, user interface, and follows responsive design principles for optimal viewing on any screen size or device. All core sales entities used in business processes, including products, goals, and sales literature, run on this responsive platform and conform to common data model standards. Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration, and the Gamification solution all run on the Unified Interface framework.
- User interface controls use a Common Controls Framework (CCF) for consistenc Controls follow consistent, familiar patterns on every surface of the application, making it easier for sales users to learn and be productive.
- Enhanced integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator enables a seamless sales workflow. On forms, LinkedIn Sales Navigator controls provide up-to-date context and insights about companies and LinkedIn members. On dashboards and forms, salespeople see LinkedIn profile pictures for contact records synced with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- GDPR and accessibility enhancements. Investments address the European privacy law’s requirements, and enhance accessibility for users who need assistive technologies to interact with the application.
- Professional user license for streamlined Sales Force Automation (SFA). With the addition of the Professional user license, along with the Enterprise user license currently in market, you can choose the capabilities that make sense for your specific business requirements.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales insights add-on provides advanced intelligence capabilities to salespeople. The add-on includes Relationship analytics that show relationship and sentiment health. Relationship analytics analyzes the overall health of customer relationships by letting salespeople know how they’re spending their time and who they’re interacting with. Relationship analytics also recommends which customers and opportunities to focus on. Sentiment health analyzes customer interactions and signals to inform salespeople how satisfied their customers are with their relationship.
- Self-serve installation of the Dynamics 365 for Sales insights add-on speeds onboarding. System administrators can quickly get set up with a simplified installation process.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.