In 2013, University of Colorado Medicine first engaged Tridea Partners to complete a rapid deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX and simplify the delivery of financial reports, at the same time improving service levels for thousands of subscribers by providing more timely reporting with the details and in the formats they require. Today, Tridea continues to support the company’s ERP environment. “We can truly count on Tridea as our partner. They resolve issues promptly, respond quickly to everything we ask for, and are enjoyable to work with. Because they empower us to use our own skills more effectively, we accomplish better outcomes with less effort.”Rick Schwartz, PMP, Senior Project Manager, University of Colorado Medicine.
The story at a glance
Client: University of Colorado Medicine
Industry: Nonprofit – Healthcare business services
Solutions and services:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Tridea Partners implementation services and ongoing consulting
- Improve service levels for healthcare professionals and clients with timely, efficient delivery of standardized and specialized reports
- Enable improved financial control with greater visibility and current information
- Reduce IT administrative workload, expenses, and the complexity of the technical environment
- Provide planning and operational framework for realizing optimal value from technology
Download the full case study on University of Colorado Medicine here.