Learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you increase the speed of doing business
What: Microsoft Dynamics AX Virtual Launch Event
When: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 8:00 am – 9:00 am PST
Speed is essential in today’s fast paced business environment. Enabling people to make smarter decisions quickly through actionable insights can lead to faster business transformation and help you unlock new opportunities.
“The ability for Microsoft (Dynamics AX) to support a hybrid cloud environment is essential to meeting the real needs of customers…Dynamics AX leapfrogs the industry” *
– Josh Greenbaum, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Applications Consulting
During this exciting event, we will show you the new Dynamics AX and hear from early adopter customers who will share how they are using the new Dynamics AX cloud service to speed up their business.
Are you ready to increase the speed of your business?
Tridea Partners, Microsoft Gold ERP provider of Dynamics AX, GP and CRM invites our clients, professional colleagues and friends to this special Microsoft Dynamics networking event.
We encourage those of you that aren’t current customers to attend and learn more about Tridea Partners and the Microsoft products in this friendly, open-forum. This is a great opportunity to meet and speak to other users as well as Tridea and Microsoft staff.
Join us for appetizers, drinks and access to the Frost Ice Bar!
TRIDEA PARTNERS would like to invite you to attend this informative webinar!
What if expense reports could write themselves?
Event Details: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM (PST) Presenters: Andy Collins – Tridea Partners & Russ Reininger – Concur
Are you using a spreadsheet for expense reporting? Are you still processing paper AP Invoices? If so, you know the pains of the manual process: taping receipts, incomplete information and line-by-line auditing.
Have you asked yourself if there’s a better way? Well, there is! That’s why we’ve partnered with Concur, to bring the best-in-class solutions to our customers. Join us for a brief online webinar to learn how best-in-class organizations are handling their Travel, Expense Reporting and AP invoice Process.
Join us for this exclusive webinar, Topics include:
- Integrated travel, expense and AP invoice platform for growth and scalability
- Eliminate paper and manual processes around travel, expense reporting, credit card reconciliation and AP invoices
- Achieve full cash flow management and real time visibility into operating costs
- Cost savings: make sure all your spend is 100% within your policy
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Register now >> We can’t wait to show you a better way!
PS: We can offer you an exclusive 10% discount on Concur’s solutions!
Integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP products has arrived with the release of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics!
Integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP products has arrived with the release of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics! Customers of all Dynamics ERPs now have access to the same simple, reliable and extendable integration with the CRM product that has shipped for GP, AX and NAV previously. Out-of-the-Box entity mappings provide immediate value by integrating the key data in both systems. That basic integration can be extended by adding new maps, or leveraging the SDK to create custom integrations. Connector is ready for use today!
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics provides:
- A robust Dynamics-specific integration that “just works”
- Easy installation and deployment
- Minimized architectural overhead
- Transparency when things may go wrong
Connector for Microsoft Dynamics supports new integrations with the following Microsoft Dynamics products:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 & 2016 in all deployments
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, 2013 R2, 2015& 2015 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, 2012 R2 & 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2013 R2, 2015 & 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 SP1
This article was written by Sandra Knight, Sales Consultant for Tridea Partners. Tridea is a leading Microsoft Dynamics provider
This post will help you view Dynamics AX name change history. Business partners (vendors & customers) occasionally change names which can generate questions internally on how to handle, either changing the name in the existing vendor and maintain history, or create a new vendor with the new account and start fresh. If you choose the former option you might be concerned about losing history with the vendor’s prior name. You should note that Dynamics AX does have the ability to see the history of business partner names changes.
You can inquire on the history by:
- Navigating to the master file, either Customer or Vendor
- Accounts payable/Common/Vendors/All vendors
- Accounts receivable/Common/Customers/All customers
- Select and open a particular business partner record. Note, it is not necessary to “Edit” the record.
- In the form, right click on the name field and choose “History”.
The screen that opens provides a name history for the record in addition to providing the name of the user who made the change and the date of the change.
This post was written by Matthew Caffrey, AX Application Consultant at Tridea Partners. Tridea is a leading Microsoft Dynamics provider.