MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM & ERP INTEGRATION
DRIVING PRODUCTIVITY & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Join Tridea Partners & xRM³ as we host this webinar on why Dynamics CRM and ERP is the Winning Integration!
Does your company engage in a highly transactional business with new or repeat customers? Imagine how much better your sales, service and finance teams could operate sharing critical customer data. No more data silos.
Learn how in our 30-minute webinar:
- Hear how companies are benefiting today from integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- See what type of data is being shared between departments to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Gain a basic understanding of how sales and finance can automatically share data on orders, shipments and invoices.
Event Details: Wednesday May 25, 2016 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM (PST) Presenters: Ken Farmer – xRM³ & Andy Collins – Tridea Partners
The official release of the New Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly known as Dynamics AX 7) is available. Join Tridea as we host this webinar on an overview of the NEW Microsoft Dynamics AX release!
Join us for this webinar, Topics include:
- Dynamics AX moving to the cloud
- License changes
- Deprecated features
- A demo of the new web based Microsoft Dynamics AX
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (PT)
There are a couple of ways to reverse a journal in Microsoft Dynamics AX. One is to use the “Reverse transaction” option from the GL inquiry screens. This is a quick and easy way to reverse entries, but there are many entries which cannot be reversed, and when transactions are reversed, they are automatically posted without being processed by a workflow or an approval group which is a problem for many organizations.
The other option is to use the “Load ledger balances” functionality in the journal screen to load a journal that has already been posted. This is really a copy function that can be used to copy a prior journal with reversed transactions which can then be routed through an approval process.
To copy a journal:
- Create a general journal as you normally would and click Lines
- In the lines form, click on Functions and then select Load ledger balances.
- On the Load ledger transactions form:
- Verify the voucher is set to New voucher number per voucher.
- Click the Invert sign check box if you would like to reverse the journal.
- Click Select
- On the Select screen, enter the Journal number that you would like to reverse or copy and click OK.
- You are now back on the Load ledger transactions screen, click OK.
- Upon clicking OK, AX will load a copy or reversal of the journal you selected in the current journal form. Notice in the case of a reversal, AX inserts the description of Void and the voucher number.
- You can now submit your journal through the review and approval process and post!
This post was written by Matthew Caffrey, AX Application Consultant at Tridea Partners. Tridea is a leading Microsoft Dynamics provider.
Tridea Partners had a successful Networking Event in Boston two weeks ago. We wanted to thank everyone who came out to our event! The Frost Ice Bar was a great venue to have our first event in Boston, MA. We wanted to share some pictures from our successful event! Cheers to more growth!
Come network with your peers and enjoy Ballast Point’s freshly brewed beer and appetizers at the 2016 Dynamics Customer Event! See what’s available in the latest releases of Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM.
What else will I see at the event?
- Roadmap and newest product releases for Dynamics
- Introductions to Avalara and Solver
- Microsoft Device Bar
- Appetizers, wine and beer!
Interact with Microsoft and Tridea Partners as you learn how you can extend your Dynamics Solutions.