Microsoft Relationship Sales – combines LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Dynamics 365 for Sales – allowing users to foster customer relationships by unifying social and sales data to identify the right leads and connect with them through personalized engagement. The combination of these two solutions provides users with the ability to:
Build relationships with the right people
Increase win rates by finding key decision makers from over 500 million LinkedIn members. Then identify the best way to reach and connect with them, including introductions from colleagues that they know and trust.
- Focus on the right people with predictive lead scoring
- Find every member of the buying committee
- Discover the best path to reach each buyer for a stronger response
Offer insights and recommendations
Develop trust with your buyers. Engage them with recommendations centered on actual needs, while using relevant insights to evaluate opportunities and proactively focus on relationship areas that may need extra attention.
- Identify relationship risks and opportunities for a clear picture of the customer relationship
- Keep track of buyers and their needs with contextual alerts
- Engage buyers with personalized content
Engage at scale
Through a unified view of your relationships, get contextual information and data-driven insights to efficiently navigate the sales process and move the relationship forward—no matter what stage buyers are at.
- Synchronize relevant relationship data across LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dynamics 365, and Office 365
- Successfully navigate the sales process with contextual guidance and help
- Recommend the next best action to nurture relationships
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Relationship Sales, contact us at email@example.com.