Discover the new service management enhancements for CRM 2013
- Automatically create cases from support emails, or posts from Facebook and Twitter.
- Define and manage Service Entitlements and Service Level Agreement’s (SLA’s).
- Create dynamic routing and queuing rules to ensure you hit your service targets.
- Create child cases related to a parent case.
- Merge duplicate cases to decrease redundancy.
- In the updated Case Form:
- Review entitlements
- Review merged cases
- Review child cases
- Add a timer to ensure you do not exceed/breach your SLA’s
- Show a running counter displaying remaining time by when SLA KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) need to be met
7. Visual icons (web, phone, email, Facebook, Twitter) provide quick insight on case origin.
8. Service Management Center – Easily manages the configuration of all the Customer Service Options in one place.
9. Unified Service Desk – To learn more go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43110
Here is a quick Youtube video providing insight on these 9 new enhancements in Dynamics CRM 2013.
This article was written by Var Galpchian, Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant for Tridea Partners. Tridea Partners is a Southern California based Dynamics CRM Partner.